News & Announcements

Help Us Reach Our $5,000.00 Goal!

If you’ve stopped by the Lisbon office in the past couple of weeks, you may have noticed several gift baskets on display. The baskets are one of our fundraisers for the Maine Credit Unions’ Campaign for Ending Hunger, a very important Credit Union initiative that we are proudly part of. Through the campaign, the Credit Union is holding raffles and various other activities to raise money for local food pantries. For 2014, 75% of the proceeds will benefit the Lisbon Area Christian Outreach (LACO) food pantry, with the remaining 25% being donated to the Trinity Jubilee Center food pantry, in Lewiston.


In 2013, we raised over $4,600.00 for the Ending Hunger campaign. This year, our goal is to meet or surpass $5,000.00 and we need YOUR help to reach that goal! The amount of support we have received from our Members and local businesses is astounding! We have received basket donations from: Don’s Automotive, FISC Solutions, First Choice Printing, Rogers Insurance, St. Matthews Church, Lisbon Methodist Church, Credit Union employees as well as board members.


From January to July of this year we have raised $3,340.00 towards Ending Hunger, so we are on our way! Thank you to our Members, our employees, churches and local businesses for supporting our mission. We have a few more fundraiser planned for the year and we will keep you updated! We always have chocolate for sale -- one of our most popular fundraisers. Follow us on Facebook or check out our website for the latest news and announcements.